University Career Center & The President's Promise Events Calendar
Spring Mock Interview Clinic
Thursday, March 07, 2013 • 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Location: UCC - 3100 Hornbake Library
Need help preparing for an interview? Would you like to gain valuable interviewing tips from employers BEFORE the interview? Need someone to practice your responses with? Come and meet with employers from a variety of sectors and practice your interviewing techniques with them in order to prepare for the real thing!
Students: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) LOG IN:
Go to our homepage (www.Careers.umd.edu) to log in to Careers4Terps
• Enter Directory ID and Password
• NEW USERS: Create your Profile. To successfully create your profile you must complete ALL (*) fields
2) To UPLOAD your resume (this is helpful for the employer who is conducting the mock interview):
• Next to “Resume:” click on “Add New”
• Enter a title for the document (one that you don’t mind employers seeing) and then click “Browse”.
• Find the file and double click to open it, select the type of document and then click “Submit”. Your document will be converted to a PDF file.
3) SEARCH FOR Mock Interview Clinic:
NOTE: Before beginning your search you should upload your resume. (See "How do I upload my resume?")
• Click on “Jobs” in the header and select "Careers4Terps Jobs". You will see all the jobs currently listed in the system
• In “Show Me” select “On-campus Interviews (OCI) I qualify for”
• In “Keywords” type “Mock Interview Clinic” and Search.
• Click on the result that says "SPRING MOCK INTERVIEW CLINIC on March 7, 2013." You will see the resume clinic information. SELECT YOUR UPLOADED RESUME IN THE BOX AND SELECT A TIME TO SIGN UP! (Please check your schedule before selecting a time slot)
We will take same-day walk-ins on a first come, first serve basis to fill any empty slots. Please be aware that there is no guarantee you will be able to walk in and be seen at that time.
For additional information about this event:
contact Traci Mills-Womack at firstname.lastname@example.org